Ski school Lofer Herbst offers suitable lessons for all experience levels for
children ages 4-11. A mix of skiing, playing and fun makes for young slopesters enthusiastically leaving their first tracks in the snow.
Groups are arranged according to skills and experience:
- K1 Beginner - I never skied before.
- K2 Stopping - I can brake.
- K3 Improve turns - I can turn, but I want to do it better.
- K4 First carving - I can normally turn while my skis are parallel.
- K5 Parallel ski steering - I often ski in a parallel stance.
- K6 Carving short & long - I ski with control using short or long radius carved turns.
Start your online-booking here, Skilesson from 10:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Start Lofer: Sunday or Monday (Skirace Thursday)
Meetingpoint: Lofinos Kinderland - Almenwelt Lofer - Bergbahn II (Mountain Station)
Carefree lunch: Food and drinks are offered to our little skiers in our childrens's programs up in the Almenwelt Lofer restaurants. Please calculate an expense between €7 - €15/day.