Trendy ski instructors as coaches, cool programme and teenage team spirit create neat days of skiing.
New school, freeride, fun park, big air – those are the magic words for your young star courses. Skialm Lofer with the LA Funpark offer unlimited adventure for teenager ski courses.
- K1 Beginner - I never skied before.
- K2 Stopping - I can brake.
- K3 Improve turns - I can turn, but I want to do it better.
- K4 First carving - I can normally turn while my skis are parallel.
- K5 Parallel ski steering - I often ski in a parallel stance.
- K6 Carving short & long - I ski with control using short or long radius carved turns.
Start your online-booking here, Skilesson from 10:00 - 12:00
Start Lofer: Sunday or Monday (Skirace Thursday)
Meetingpoint: Lofinos Kinderland - Almenwelt Lofer - Bergbahn II (Mountain Station)