From beginner skiers to experts learn the latest skiing techniques with lots of fun, variety and conviviality.
- K1 Beginner - I never skied before.
- K2 Stopping - I can brake.
- K3 Improve turns - I can turn, but I want to do it better.
- K4 First carving - I can normally turn while my skis are parallel.
- K5 Parallel ski steering - I often ski in a parallel stance.
- K6 Carving short & long - I ski with control using short or long radius carved turns.
Start your online-booking here, Skilesson from 10:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Start Lofer: Sunday or Monday (Skirace Thursday)
Meetingpoint: Lofinos Kinderland - Almenwelt Lofer - Bergbahn II (Mountain Station)